Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hi again Bloogland!!!  How is everyone doing today???  I am hoping you are having a fantastic summer relaxing, refreshing and reenergizing yourself J  What is the best thing you have done so far???  Leave me a comment and let me know your best vacation spot, your favorite way to relax or simply your favorite thing to do over your summer break.
I have been busy this week perfecting and finalizing my Monkey Themed Teacher Binder!  This is the mother load of all organizational binders J  It includes lesson plan templates, seating chart examples, parent forms, student forms, class lists, you name it, I probably have it!  (If I don’t feel free to let me know J

 I have the binder set listed on TPT and am so excited to share it with you!  You can see it here!  Feel free to check out my store while you are there – it is growing pretty quickly!!  I am hopeful that I will be able to post a few more Binder designs by tomorrow – wish me luck!!!





Here is the link to my TPT page!!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the last few moments of summer (sniff sniff)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment